- Technical seminars for Plutonium Futures. The Science 2014 will be held at the Renaissance Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- The program will commence each day with plenary sessions, after which the conference will break into two parallel sessions of invited and contributed talks.
- The Official Program is available here on the ANS website. Full abstracts are available online, please see pg. 2 of the program for instructions on accessing these abstracts.
- Plenary, invited, and contributed talks are allotted 60, 40, and 20 minutes, respectively.
- Lunches are provided Monday through Thursday, and refreshments will be provided for the Tuesday evening poster session.
- All talks will be projected from a computer. No overhead projector will be available.
- The conference will not provide a dedicated presentation computer, but speakers may plug their own computers into the projector. If you will be unable to bring your own computer, please bring a copy of your talk on a CD-ROM. It may be difficult to accommodate USB thumb drives. If you anticipate problems with bringing a computer or CD-ROM, please email the organizers (Kerri Blobaum: firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott McCall: email@example.com).
- The poster session will be held on Tuesday evening (7:00 PM . 10:00 PM) at the Renaissance Hotel.
- Each poster will be allotted a 4 ft. X 4 ft. area. Form factors within this constraint are at the discretion of the presenter.
Click on image to see a larger version of the schedule or download the spreadsheet.