Plutonium Futures 2014 abstract submission is closed.
- Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts at epsr.ans.org/meeting
- You will need to login or create an ANS Web Account.
- Abstracts are managed using the "Abstract Submission" option in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the page.
- Abstracts may include figures and references, and should be no longer than four pages.
- Link to abstracts template can be found at www.ans.org/pubs/transactionpubs/transactions
Accepted abstracts for Plutonium Futures 2014 will be compiled and published online to serve as the Conference Proceedings.